Wednesday, 11 May 2016


It has been suggested that we do another clean up, supported by the Co-op, on Saturday 2 July. I am currently checking out whether anyone would like to take part in this before deciding either way. I have emailed all known contacts, but if anyone else would like to come along, please email me know so that I can let everyone know if it is going ahead. My email is: Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment